Each candidate shall prepare a synthesis assignment at the conclusion of the course discussing one’s knowledge, understandings, analysis, and assessment of his or her experiences in EDL 8461 – The Superintendent and District Leadership. The assignment will focus on each of the course objectives and the doctoral studies learning outcomes (i.e., depth and application of knowledge, inquiry, problem solving, communication, and professional development).
This is a reflective narrative of how well you achieved the course and EDL concentration objectives. Hence, the use of the first person singular is acceptable. Furthermore, while you may want to include scholarly references to support your perceptions, you are not required to do so” This assignment should be 8-10 pages in length.
Note: Your review of the literature and references must be scholarly and at a doctoral level. Hence, unless otherwise approved by your professor, do not include blogs, wikis (including Wikipedia), or other simplistic opinion-based references.
I am attaching the course objective.
· Engage the district staff in ongoing monitoring and analysis of current practices and relevant research, data and information relating to the student learning and school climate, community values and priorities, national and global conditions affecting the schools, community and district power structures, and stakeholder groups to align the curriculum goals and objectives with instructional strategies. (Research; Problem Solving)
· Promote a positive culture within the district schools that includes effective instructional programs based upon assessing current practices, the application of best practices for student learning, and the design of comprehensive professional growth plans for school personnel and communicate effectively with the various stakeholder groups.
(Communication, Knowledge, Problem Solving)
3) Utilize various organizational and motivational theories to develop and apply their own leadership philosophies and practical applications of organizational theories to manage the district budgeting process, physical plants, organizational operations, and the resources of a school district to accomplish the organizational goals. (Knowledge;
· Collaborate with families and other community members, respond to community interests and needs, and mobilize community resources. (Communication)
(Act with integrity, to act fairly, and to act ethically. (Ethics)
· Analyze the school in the larger context of the community, respond to the larger community, and influence the larger community on behalf of the schools within the district.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25