For this Major Assignment 2, you will continue to transcribe and code the transcript from your phone interview in Week 7. You also will continue your work on the Part 3: Results section of your Major Assignment 2.
To prepare for this Assignment:
· Review the readings and the media programs in this week’s Learning Resources related to coding and analyzing the data.
During this course, you have coded your two Scholars of Change videos, you have conducted and coded your phone interview, and you have gathered data from the Walden social change website and any other documents or websites you might have included.
For this Part 3 of your Major Assignment, you will write up the results of your findings. You will include the following in your write-up of 3-pages:
A. Data Sources—briefly describe each data source including location, duration of data collection, how data were recorded, and unusual circumstances. (1page explanation of all details here and what’s in bullets)
· Two Scholars of Change videos
· One phone interview
· Resources from the Walden social change website
B. Instrumentation—briefly describe the type of instrumentation you used for your data collection. (1page explanation of all details here and what’s in bullets)
b. Who developed each data collection tool and what is the date of publication?
b. Where and with which participant group has it been used previously?
b. How appropriate is it for current study and include whether modifications will be or were needed?
C. Data Analysis—based on the data sources in “A.”, provide a detailed analysis to include the following: (1page explanation of all details here and what’s in bullets)
. Report the process used to move inductively from coded units to larger representations including categories and themes.
. Describe the specific codes, categories, and themes that emerged from the data using quotations as needed to emphasize their importance.
2. 1st cycle—describe, give examples.
2. 2nd cycle—describe, give examples/moving from codes to categories.
2. Identify themes—provide examples and illustrate your results with a figure or a chart.
To prepare for this Assignment:
D. Review the social change articles found in this week’s Learning Resources.
1. Trustworthiness—summarize across the different data sources and respond to the following: (1page explanation of all details here and what’s in bullets)
e. What themes are in common?
e. What sources have different themes?
e. Explain the trustworthiness of your findings, in terms of:
3. Dependability strategies
· Based on the results of your analyses, how would you answer the question: “What is the meaning of social change for Walden graduate students?” (½ page explanation of all details here)
· Self-Reflection—Has your own understanding of you as a positive social change agent changed? Explain your reasoning. (½ page explanation of all details here)
· Based on your review of the three articles on social change, which one is aligned with your interests regarding social change and why? (½ page explanation of all details here)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25