1) Minimum 4 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
The writing must be coherent, using connectors or conjunctive to extend, add information, or contrast information.
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don't write in the first person
Don't copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 2: Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Promotion
In the case of Minot, smoke-free dining was not the first step toward greater protection against tobacco. A coalition of health, education, and advocates, Stop Tobacco’s Access to Minors Program (STAMP), came together with the aim of reducing tobacco sales to minors (Mason et. al; 2021).
Explain three reasons of tobacco prevention and control is an essential issue in nursing (Three paragraphs: One paragraph per each reason)
Part 2: Culture in Nursing
1. Introduction to the topic (One paragraph)
2. Describe the origin of reflexology, including (One paragraph):
a. Belief that allows incorporating reflexology into health practice actual
3. Explain the potential health implications ( potentially cause harm) (One paragraph)
4. Describe two research pap3rs or scholarly pap3rs that explain how to integrate the reflexology beliefs into nursing care (Two paragraphs: One per each research)
5. Describe the long-term benefits of exploring and applying the reflexology (One paragraph)
6. Explain one pro and con of using reflexology in transcultural nursing. (One paragraph)
7. Discussion of the insurance payments for reflexology treatment in the USA (One paragraph)
8. Conclusion (One paragraph)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25