TOPIC: Nursing during an epidemic, pandemic or natural disaster across the country or around the globe
NURS 440 PowerPoint Template
* You may change the color & background and remember to include colorful, visual illustrations (i.e. data,
graphs, clip arts, embedded video etc…) appropriate to engage your audience!
Use this template to complete your presentation. You may change the color & background, but the following headings must remain:
Slide 1 – Title
Slide 2 – Why the Topic Was Chosen
Slide 3 – How the Topic Impacts Nursing
Slide 4 – Current Relevance
Slide 5 – Clinical Practice Integration
Slide 6 – Plan For Lobbying
Slide 7 – Conclusion
Slide 8 – References
Include speaker notes for each slide by including 4-5 sentences to address the bulleted items on each slide. Please follow APA style and include citations in your speaker notes.
Each slide should have an image.
1. Explain why you chose your topic, referring to assignment guidelines.
2. Why is this topic meaningful to you?
3. Provides full and complete Identification, definition, and description of topic,
background & why topic was chosen
Why The Topic Was Chosen
Look at assignment instructions for suggestions on choosing the topic. What made you choose this topic in the first place?
How The Topic Impacts Nursing Practice
Please show how your topic impacts nursing practice and/or patient care
How will the topic impact your role as a nurse in the nursing workforce or in the clinical setting?
Explain how the topic will impact your role as a nurse in nursing workforce or clinical setting.
Provide a full description of your topic
Describe how your chosen topic is relevant/current to nursing practice
Explain what makes this topic relevant to nursing. Why should nurses care about this issue?
Current Relevance (Cont’d)
1. Provide a critical analysis supported by evidence based practice that is credible and timely (i.e. data, graph, research, statistics).
Clinical Practice Integration
How your topic is integrated and used in clinical practice
Explain how the topic will be integrated and used in clinical practice
Plan for Lobbying
1. Describe in detail what and how you would lobby your legislators or local government for funding to support your topic.
(will you write a letter, social media, etc. include main points you will present to persuade funding)
2. What current or proposed legislation already exists that pertains to your topic?
Describe your plan on how you would lobby your legislators or local government for funding and support for your chosen issue/trend.
Plan for Lobbying (Cont’d)
Make insightful, clear and accurate connections to importance of
lobbying legislators & government
Show insight and comprehensive solutions/conclusions regarding your chosen topic
Summarize the key points
Include at least 4-5 research articles (Use WCU Online Library)
References need to be within the last 5 years
Do not include: blogs, chats, other universities, Wikipedia
Follow APA style
Include minimum 4-5 peer reviewed research articles as references in the presentation.
All articles must be within 5 years from today’s date.
No blog, chat, wikipedia, or other university information is allowed in presentation.
Directions for Submitting your Powerpoint
Open your PPT and go to “file” in top left corner.
Click “print” option. Make sure "print all slides" and "print slides with notes" is selected.
Go to “Save As” on the left hand side and be sure you save as a PDF.
Under your save as selection, click “more options”. Select the “Options” button and click the “Publish What” pull-down and then select “Notes Pages.” (If you click slides it will not show the speaker notes)
Complete your selection process by checking “Open file after publishing” and selecting the “Optimize for: ‘Standard’ and ‘Minimum Size’” choices.
Click on “Save” next to the “Tools” button at the bottom of the box.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25